
Banner for the clinic
This picture was taken with my 7-yr old cousin Clay in mind because it shows a water buffalo. After seeing the finished product, I thought it was a great way to show where exactly I did the nutrition ed classes because I took the picture from the chair I was sitting in while teaching, not exactly like my offices, huh?
This was the "death trap" car I told you about in an earlier post. My legs were just too long for that ride!
This is a poster I used written in Tamil that gives information about fat and water-soluble vitamins.
Clinic's medicine/vitamin cabinet.
The supplies taken to the villages.
This picture was taken with my 7-yr old cousin Clay in mind because it shows a water buffalo. After seeing the finished product, I thought it was a great way to show where exactly I did the nutrition ed classes because I took the picture from the chair I was sitting in while teaching, not exactly like my offices, huh?
This was the "death trap" car I told you about in an earlier post. My legs were just too long for that ride!
This is a poster I used written in Tamil that gives information about fat and water-soluble vitamins.
Clinic's medicine/vitamin cabinet.
The supplies taken to the villages.


No comments:
Post a Comment