The kitchen for 110 kids is up and coming. Here's what it looks like today but also here's what it's going to look like in a few months. The small area is the actual kitchen that will be run from gas appliances instead of a fire and pot. The opening will be place of tray service with the larger area as the dining area. Guna told me this was "Karen's Heart" kitchen. I know that will not be the offical name but oh how close he is!
Current Kitchen
Service Window
Kitchen
Kitchen/dining area
7 comments:
Karen, you just bless my heart! I am so glad to see that the Lord is blessing you all so much thus far! It is just so exciting to see how He is using you to spread love to those precious little children! Hooray!
I can just see Karen there with her apron on, cooking up some love! I hope and pray you ladies are enjoying your time there and had a safe and uneventful trip. I can't wait to hear more as the days go on. Love from AZ! Erica
What an adventure to get you all to Bro. Gunas. Thankfully God was there the entire time. ; )
Praying your work will be blessed and you all will feel God's presence as you "experience" this country and its people.
Praying for you often,
Wow, what an adventure you all have already experienced just getting to Bro. Guna's Thankfully God was with you at every turn and delay.
Praying that your time in this country will be rewarding both to you and to the people of India.
Love you all and praying constantly.
Karen,
Please tell me if you recieved the e-mails.
WOW-I cannot believe the kitchen and we thought some of the ones we go to are backwards.
Karen GOD has blessed them with your presence as well as your Mother.
Take care and have a wonderful trip. I jave never seen you look happier.
God bless you!! Pam
Karebear, I know you are having such a blessed time and what a blessing you are to them. I think you are share bear because you share your heart with everyone. Enjoy your time and you are in my prayers. Thank you for the flowers as well they made my day! Love ya, Kelsey
Tammy and Shauna miss you and hope you are having a good time. We miss you and will be glad to see you return.
Post a Comment