Sunday, July 1, 2007

Another fun picture


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys! Karen, thanks for the email and the link. I will definitely check it and be praying for you all. Hope you have a blessed and safe trip! Make sure to send pics! And Leah, I hope that there is plenty of "freshness"
for you over there.. Love, Alyssa

Anonymous said...

Karen,

DOn't know if you got the last one I sent or not spend about 30 minutes Wednesday and never could get it to work!! Please take care and have a great time. I am praying for you every day as I always do but special prayers due to you being so far away!! Tell our MOM HELLO! Love Ya, Pam

Anonymous said...

Karen,

I will be looking for some great picture of you and the kids along with your MOM!! Take care and know you are having a tremendous time!! Love Ya, Pam

Leah said...

Alyssa and Erica,
Hello ladies and greetings from the far away land of India. To answer your questions: Yes I have been all about my freshness and we are cooking up a lot of LOVE!!! The weather here is a lot like South GA because it's their rainy season now. The children are ABSOLUTELY beautiful!!!! They cannot stop smiling and touching our hands!! Wish you guys could see it in person like us the "Super Six" as we are known. God is sooooo awesome and this experience is definately once in a lifetime!!!! Please keep praying and I wil email again ASAP. Give my love to all there!! God Bless!

Lylas,
Leah

Anonymous said...

Karen,

Sounds like you are having the time of your life. I know now that this is when ou are the happiest. You are an angel and I know GOD is watching over you and your Mom. Take care and keep up the good work!! Can't wait to see more pictures! Pam

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Karen, I don't know if you will see before you come home but just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you.Hope your trip is safe and blessed.
Betty